These are the books I plan to read (or have read) this year. It's a bit of a catch up year, because while I didn't read much at all in 2020 - I did keep buying books.
Check my progress in my 2021 Targets shelf on GoodReads.
- Good Services: How to Design Services that Work, by Lou Downe
- Because of you, by Dawn French
- Eat, gay love by Callum McSwiggan
- A journey, by Tony Blair 🎧
- Not a life coach, by James Smith
- Killing for company, by Brian Masters
- And now for the good news, by Ruby Wax
- Start with why, by Simon Sinek
- Radical candour, by Kim Scott
- I must collect myself, by Maureen Lipman
- High Spirits, by Joan Simms
- One Crowded Hour, by Tim Bowden
- Anita and me, by Meera Syal